Saturday, February 21, 2009

new camera...



This is a view of my living room, the doorway leads into the diningroom and then into the kitchen, the bookshelf on the left was the ultimate sidewalk find. On the bookshelf is one of my most favorite things, a wood block clock, I'll add a pic of it at a later time, (no pun intended).



This time the pic is taken from the doorway, the large artwork was done by an amazing Fresno artist named Aurora. She is on myspace and does commissioned work, she is working on another piece for me.



I took this pic this morning on the drive to work, this is northbound on the Golden Gate Bridge.



I work at a Vespa scooter dealership as a mechanic, we also sell exotic cars, I love my job!



The tunnel heading back towards San Francisco.


This is the toolboth to enter SF from the Golden Gate Bridge. If you're from the North Bay or East Bay there's a $6 or $5 cover charge for coming in to enjoy our beautiful city.








this is moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment