Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the durango 95 purred away real horrorshow...


distractions that are consuming my time and thoughts... facebook; kinda like myspace but without all the glitter and bells and whistles, but, fb is truly evil, it goes deep and intertwines itself with your everyday life, clicking on your individual items reveals who else in your network shares that interest, activity or fave music etc. with you, as Rob at work put it "that's some crazy big brother shit".

myspace, i dunno, i still love myspace, simply because I can save my fave vids from youtube and dailymotion. lately my myspace page looks more like a francoise hardy fan page than anything else. i personally think myspace went down several notches when they stopped allowing playlists from playlist.com

yahoo personals, wow! this website was such a timesponge! don't get me wrong, i learned a lot about human nature and how to view relationships during my one month membership (which i just cancelled by the way) and i would recommend it to everybody, but my gawd, it is work! (but well worth it).

2 comments:

  1. I'm diggin' The Sundays!, I could probably have that song on repeat for 24 hrs and still be happy. You are probably not suprised to hear this though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful piece of music, I could probably only listen to it 3 or 4 times in a row before bursting into tears though.

    ReplyDelete