Sunday, November 8, 2009

quick questions...

Job?
Senior Vespa Technician

Style icons
Steve McQueen

Describe your personal style
boring... but always freshly laundered.

I build my daily look around
What I'm doing that day.

Personal Style quirk?
Never ever wear white socks.

Favorite designers?
Kenneth Cole

The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist's outfit ...
Do the clothes fit.

Favorite stores?
Some great indie shops on Hayes.

Most stylish city?
Women from RIGA have great style.


Favorite vacation spot?
Edinburgh, I'll never get tired of going there.

Favorite cocktail?
Ketel One and Diet Coke.

Favorite place to search for inspiration?
Japanese magazines, www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com

I spend my weekends…
outdoors, usually at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment