Tuesday, November 24, 2009

quick update and discoveries...

The holiday season officially started today, I went to SUBWAY sandwiches for lunch and while standing in line I was audibly assaulted by Feliz Navidad, I was going to post the vid here from youtube but I figured I'd spare everyone from that torment, plus, I didn't want to ruin the integrity of my blog with that abomination of all things Christmassy.

I have been listening to Radiohead a lot lately, they're currently one of my favorite bands, some really good stuff. Sometimes I'm glad I get into music AFTER everyone else does, that way I can just listen to it and enjoy it for and by myself instead of listening to it and trying to figure out why everyone else likes it. I've also been listening to "intelligent" drum and base. If you listen to the LTJ Bukem track below you'll know why.

I have been thinking about my next trip to Europe and have already started doing the groundwork to get there. I just need to decide where to go. Here's my list of places- UKRAINE, Poland, Moldova, Slovenia, Russia and finally Romania. Where would you go? Moscow was at the top of my list but it's hard/expensive to get there.

Not much else going on right now... lots of time to myself. I discovered another film I want to see called STALKER. You know what's AMAZING about life? Is that there is all this great stuff out there; movies, music, books, stuff that NOBODY tells you about, stuff that you can only discover by yourself, stuff you've never heard of before, but it is out there, waiting to be discovered by people that would rather seek out the amazing, rather than be spoon fed Hollywood's crap. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment