Sunday, November 15, 2009

i don't even know anymore.


The last 7 days have been tough for me, I've tried keeping a smile on my face but it hasn't been easy. Sometimes it takes more than popping a smile on my face to make me feel good. I think being depressed is starting to not only affect my own life but the few friends I have left. I can't imagine I'm that fun to hang out with right now, I have way too much stuff on my mind and I'm distracted. I used to think I had all the answers and I used to be ready at a moments notice to give good upbeat advice to friends in need, but, I've lost it. When I think to myself or ask myself; "Why would he/she say/do that? I have know idea why, it could be 1 of a 1,000,000 reasons why, you could even ask the person why he/she said/did that and they could tell you... but are they telling you the truth? People are complex, relationships are fragile, it's hard to figure out. There is no figuring it out.

When you just want to be happy and all it takes is life's simple pleasures to make you happy you have to wonder why it's so fucking hard.

I just want to be loved and appreciated. It's that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment