Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday.

This week went by so fast! Work has been filled with days of spinning wheels and feeling like I didn't accomplish much. It's cold in the morning and hard to get out of bed, staying up somewhat late doesn't help either. I drove straight to the beach after work and watched the sunset, it went down fast and disappeared at 5:06p.m. I then had a quick 20 minute snooze in the car to escape my thoughts for a bit. It felt good, I love sleep. Normally I think of sleep as a way of recharging my batteries; eat, work, sleep right? Lately however it's been an escape of sweet tranquil bliss, it reminds me that I'm happy with who I am. I don't need to change.

Yesterday went as per the to-do list except for the walking to work bit, bed was too warm and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment