Friday, September 18, 2009

vay-kay-shun...

I'm flying out on Sunday, I haven't really been putting much thought into the trip, which isn't unusual as I'm typically a last minute kinda guy, but anyway, I'm doing laundry and having dinner right now, which will be my last "home cooked" meal until I get back from my trip. I'm done washing dishes is what I'm trying to say.

I'm starting to get excited, I have to pack and tomorrow do a little bit of shopping for small gifts to give to people. I also want to get some new tennies for myself, I was thinking GOLA or ONITSUKA TIGERS, turns out Onitsuka is owned by ASICS so why bother? Gola's it is! Green body with yellow details, cool color combo. I think I'm ok with socks, underwear, jeans and t-shirts, but I do need a nice warm jacket, and two outfits for going out to dinner/clubs. I really should makea list. Oh, back up battery for my camera, camera pouch, reading materials for the plane, Russian phrasebook. Yeah, I need a pen and paper for this shit.

I'm having a little bon voyage party too, not sure where yet, Dave suggested BAR NONE is the Marina but it's typically filled with douche-nozzles. I'm hoping for good music, pretty women and fun with my friends.

I read a pretty good statement the other day, my statement for 2009 was "perception is reality" which is something I still believe in but in 2010 my motto will be "work hard, dress well, travel" perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment