Friday, September 4, 2009

happy birthday to me...


today is my birthday, so when i woke up this morning i treated myself to hitting the snooze button on the alarm clock twice, i got out of bed at 7:11am. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed and put my lunch and snacks and sodas into my bag then headed out for the day. i stopped into the laundry room as i had left a load of wash in the washer and had to swap it into the dryer, now that i think about it it's still down there. i rode my vespa to work and got there in like 15 minutes. arsen called me to wish me a happy birthday. at noon i had lunch; green thai curry over jasmine rice with corn on the side, all left overs from last nights dinner, dessert was four Oreo double stuff cookies. close to the end of the day i went to test ride a bike, matt had to test ride one too, so we did the union/fillmore loop, we raced each other on the scooters from stop sign to stop sign, about a half mile from the shop i told matt; "last one back has a small penis!" i turned left and sped off... the wrong way on a one way street!!! it was hilarious. natalja called me at 2pm to wish me happy brthday, but i was a break and didn't have my phone on me. i finished out my day and rode home at 4:30pm, i saw a blind woman crossing the street in front of my building, after crossing the street, she turned and came back, i asked her if she need help finding a specific address, she laughed and told me she was fine. i came upstairs made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and then i made another 'cause it was so damn good. i sipped on a soda then fired up the computor to see if there was any birthday wishes. one from audrey, one from my paula, one from lindsay and one from elizabeth. that's my 40th birthday so far. tonight, arsen, dave and myself are going out, i don't know where but we may stop in to cafe du nord since matt is working and can get me in on the list. i'll let you know how my evening goes. btw, forty feels a lot like 39.

No comments:

Post a Comment