Saturday, December 26, 2009

jeez!!!

I took a drive today here in Fresno, I went to a junk yard, just to have a look and see what cool cars they had... not one cool car there. Then i went and had lunch at a restaurant called "Cuca's" in the Tower district, it's consistently pretty good. After that i took a drive down Blackstone and that's when it started to get to me. If it wasn't for; used car lots, fast food joints, tattoo parlors and homeless people standing on medians asking for handouts there'd be NOTHING to see in Fresno. Every year the crap in Fresno creeps northward, you have to get all the way to Riverpark for the place to look nice. I went to Nordstroms Rack and ran into a guy that I worked with at Weber BMW, he's been out of work for two years! I didn't buy anything there, just had a look to kill time. After that I went to Wal-mart to stock up on some supplies, paper towels, cetaphil soap, razors and such. After that I went to Walgreens on the Figarden loop. I ran into another person that I know from way back, she's a cashier there. I headed back to my sisters house and have been BORED ever since! It's raining, the police are out everywhere and I have been praying for bedtime for hours, I was ready to call it a night at 7pm. I'm having lunch with one of my best friends tomorrow and then I'm getting the hell out of this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment