Sunday, December 20, 2009

i know i know i know...

my blog has been somewhat weak... light... shallow... without any redeeming qualities lately and I want to let you know that I know that too. I have had a lot on my mind starting in August of this year, also events since then have continued to beat me down emotionally and creatively. So I pledge to you now, dear reader, that I will strive to bring you only the best grade of "tom-isms" that you've come to expect from my blog. I am also going to try to be more personal and use this outlet less like the toilet that it has become. There will be a minimum of vids from youtube and more entries and pictures of my adventures, happenings, road trips, friends and more.

I'll be sitting down soon and working on my list of things I hope to accomplish in 2010. I used to call them resolutions but that word has really bad connotations these days. Basically I hope to make/save money, travel overseas as well as seeing new parts of the USA. I'm also hoping to continue learning new stuff. Today i read up on Objectivism. I will start my own business this year. Build new friendships. Be more active.

Here's something; several people, 4 if you need a specific number, have told me the same thing within the past 2 weeks; "Tom, you have to put yourself first and only think of yourself". Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment