Wednesday, June 3, 2009

15 minutes of blog

I have no idea what to write about, I just know I want to be in bed in 15 minutes, early to bed, early to rise blah blah... I sold a scooter at work finally, sales have been slow. I've been selling one a month, thank goodness I get a wage not a commission. Looking forward to seeing the BRUNO movie whenever it comes out, also, the new Tarantino WWII flick looks awesome. I recently saw Angels & Demons and it SUCKED! Don't go see it, it has nothing to do with the illuminati. BORING! You'd be better off looking illuminati up on wikipedia. I'm still trying to figure out what my signature drink is going to be since I can no longer drink beer or any fermented drinks, distilled spirits are ok though. I am a big fan of the mojito but, not all bars serve it and the ones that do the bartenders are typically jerks about having to go through all the effort. My bartender friend says mojitos are "labor intensive" WHAT!??! umm ok...

So, I'm planning on trying out a Stoli Orange with Soda. I'll let you know.

Been writing a lot in my journal, I've been trying to figure stuff out; what it takes to be a man, what every man needs, what do women want etc. etc. It's really enjoyable giving the brain a workout.

European adventure is still on track, tickets haven't been bought yet, hopefully in the next week. I'll be converting money soon. I will be renting an apartment in Paris, it's cheaper than a hotel and, for 2 nights and 3 days I can pretend I live there.

Made a list of what I need to do with my life... HEALTH, FINANCES & FUTURE, I then bullet-pointed what I need to do to achieve each "goal". Maybe I can share the list with you at a later time?

Came up with another tom-ism; You have to know the destination BEFORE you start your journey. You don't leave the house to go for a walk hoping you end up somewhere you want to be, you know before you even leave the house where you want to go and, you take steps to get there. Dammit 15 mminutes are up. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment