Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Since My Last Post...

I started my own business- VespaRepair.com
Went to Scotland.
I am now a father.
Bought a 1970 Fiat 850 Sport Coupe.
We moved from San Francisco to Oakland.
Sold the Datsun truck seen previously.
Sold all my scooters.
Bought a 1973 Lincoln Continental.

Today my business closed down, it didn't survive the move from SF to the East Bay. There isn't enough people running around on Vespa scooters over here, there were hardly any customers, my brain started to get mushy from sitting around for days waiting for people to show up. Don't get me wrong, I spent the first 3 months putting out 1000s of business cards on scooters of all makes but it wasn't enough.  I'm ok with it though. I needed to do something new and Vespa people get on my nerves anyway.

So, what's next and what's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment