Tuesday, April 28, 2009

omg, where does the time go?!!

seriously?! the month of april is almost done, can you believe it? it's not like i've accomplished all that much, no ground breaking self discovery, no life changing events, but, now that i think about it i have had a great month socially and actually there has been several life changing events. nothing juicy or scandalous... just life i guess. i found out how much i currently weigh and, NO IT DOES NOT BEGIN WITH A 2 !!! i also have cut the following out of my life, as much as is possible anyway; caffeine and spicy foods. i have COMPLETELY cut the following out of my life; alcohol. now, i know what you are thinking... "if only i had a nickel for everytime tom said that" well let me tell you, go cash in your piggy banks because i will not drink again, ever! unless it's a special occasion or i'm on holiday somewhere. i allow myself to have one soda per day that has caffeine in order to keep the headaches at bay. my complexion, which prompted this whole thing is already starting to look better and, as a celebration i went to sephora on union street and dropped $180 on dr. brandt products... haven't really used any of it yet, i've grown a little 5 day scruff which will be coming off after this blog entry is written.

i've been thinking a lot about moving lately, to monterey or san luis obispo or someplace else on californias central coast, i've also been thinking about buying a vw westfalia camper bus... and living in it. crazy, i know, but, the thought of living cheaply and simply, moving around just sounds so awesome right now! i'm really tired of all the gloom and doom stuff we hear about and i don't even watch the news! well, whatever, for now it's just a thought and please, keep all your "hippie!" comments to yourself, ok?

i will have to downsize soon, i can't really justify what i pay for rent anymore, living check to check just isn't for me so i will have to find a place with a room-mate or room-mates. i think i'll be able to handle it. and maybe it'll be good having another person around? who knows?

i started a new book today; "long way down" by ewan macgregor and charlie boorman, it's from the dvd series of the same name, just with a much more personal feel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom! I understand, sometimes we need to make an adjustment in life. I deal with the doom and gloom on a daily basis via my job, hence, I spend a lot of time riding my bike. There's something theraputic about turning the pedals and feeling the power in my legs! It's just me and my bike. It's always helped me deal with the stress of life.

    ReplyDelete